Monday 24 June 2013

Nivea Soft Moisturiser | Review

The Nivea Soft Moisturiser is my all time favourite moisturiser. I've been using this baby consecutively for a few years and it's one of those products I swear by. It's also one of those products that has been raved about many times on the internet, and there's a reason why.


















I can't actually tell you how many tubes of this wonderful product I've gone through, but I currently own one 75ml tube which is an amazing £2.45 at Boots, but is currently on offer for £1.84, and the 200ml pot, which is also at an amazing price of £4.28 at Boots, currently on offer for £3.21!



















So you're probably wondering why I'm so obsessed with this product? Well I have dry skin, and so used to have trouble applying foundation, concealer, setting powders etc, because the product would just stick to any dry patches. This would even occur after applying primers, moisturisers, toners, exfoliating etc. I purchased many products specifically for dry skin, but found my situation was still the same.  That was, of course, until I discovered The Nivea Soft moisturiser!


















The consistency of the moisturiser is very creamy and thick, and you can feel its hydration once it touches your skin. It doesn't stay on your face for ages, it just sinks right in, and you can feel your skin becoming softer, it literally leaves my skin feeling baby soft! The product is definitely not greasy, and it acts as a wonderful base for makeup. The product does have a slight scent to it, but it's just that usual moisturiser smell; nothing fancy, but it does smell nice. It also leaves my skin feeling so fresh and hydrated, and I just love the all-round effect it has. It keeps my skin hydrated all day, until I use it again at night before bed. This product hasn't ever caused any kind of irritation for me, and judging by most of the ingredients, I'd say it's a gentle moisturiser which is suitable for sensitive skin. It contains the natural benefits of Jojoba oil to nourish and Vitamin E to protect and preserve the skin.

This is my everyday moisturiser, and I don't know what kind of state my skin would be in without this product. It helps really well with dry skin, making flakes much less visible, if not invisible. I would say that this product would work well on oilier skin too, because if its good absorption qualities.

The product can also be used anywhere on the body: face, hands, legs, arms, back...anywhere! So you could pop a tube of this in your handbag, and you're good for a whole-body moisturiser! It's definitely better than carrying multiple tubs and tubes of different moisturisers. Considering the price of the product, I'd say it's a definite must-try product, and I'm almost certain that most of you will like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment